Coffee Syphon Technica 5 Cup
Don™t feel intimidated by the Hario Technica 5 Cup Coffee Syphon! We are pleased to introduce this exciting, innovative new tool to make your favorite coffee.
This 2 chamber coffee syphon is no more difficult to use than a Bunsen burner in chemistry class. When the bottom chamber is heated, hot water is forced into the top chamber through a coffee filter where freshly ground coffee is added.
After a short brew (around 1 minute), the heater is removed from the bottom chamber and freshly brewed coffee is pulled back down through the filter and keeps the grounds in the top chamber. This process creates a nice, hot, smooth coffee with a consistent taste that is good until the last drop.
- Produces sludge-free, smooth coffee
- Has a 20 ounce total capacity (4-5 cups of coffee at 4-5 ounces each)
- Requires no electricity and is portable!
- Includes alcohol burner
- Included washable cotton cloth filter
- Thermal shock resistant; doesn™t shatter when it temperature changes up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.