Accumulator tanks hold a reservoir of air and water down stream from the pump. The air acts as a cushion, absorbing pump and pressure fluctuations, smoothing the flow and making the system quieter. Accumulators allow the pump to reach shut-off pressure more smoothly which reduces the on/off cycle which gives better control of hot water delivery.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Smoother flow, quieter water systems.
- Internal rubber membrane eliminates maintenance and allows universal mounting.
- Better control of hot water temperatures.
- Simply fitted to new or existing systems.
- Longer pump life, lower battery drain.
- Snap-in port fittings.- Can be fitted to newor existing systems.
Max Operating （GPM/LPM）
Air Fill Vale
style tire valve
12" x 4.6"
Do not use to pump gasoline, petrol or fluids with flash point below 37°C(98°F), explosion or death may occur.
Do not over pressurize tank. Pressures over 125PSI(8.6BAR) may rupture tank and cause personal injury.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …