Fellow - Shimmy Coffee Sieve
How does it work? Shimmy consists of a container with a bottom cap, an internal steel filter and a lid. Pour the ground coffee into the filter and put the lid and the bottom cap on. Shake it for about 30 seconds. Coffee fines will be separated to the bottom of the container, while particles of the right size will remain in the filter.
- Ergonomic, convenient shape.
- A fine etched metal filter sifts out all coffee grind sizes under 200 microns—the particles that affect extraction. Grinds capacity: 80 grams
- Precise pouring lid. Pop open the lid to easily transfer the new-and-improved grinds into your brewing method of choice.
- Materials: Plastic body, lid, and bottom cap, silicone gaskets, and 304 stainless steel filter.
- Cleaning: Body and filter are top-rack dishwasher safe, lid and bottom cap are hand wash only.
Over 2,000 Positive Reviews
"With so many coffee options, Beanburds really makes it easy to know what coffees I will truly enjoy."Mohammed
“Getting introduced to specialty coffee and getting an espresso machine is like having a personal coffeeshop at home!"Fatima
“I love supporting small businesses who really love what they do. Beanburds has consistently delivered an amazing coffee, just for me.”John
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Nowhere else offers such a variety of coffees and the experience of knowing where coffee is from, how to brew it, and how roasters roast their coffee!"Ahmed
"Their customer service team is amazing! I can rest assured that I'll never run out of coffee again! Thank you!"Samreen
"Wow. I love the selection of coffee roasters. I can browse and get it delivered without ever having to leave my home."Mariam